The second issue of Journal of Dynamics, Monitoring and Diagnostics is published.
For our Microsoft Word submission template, please download the file here.
- Length: original research articles, case studies and brief papers submitted to this journal should conform to a maximum length of 12 pages when formatted using our double column template provided in submission template, which summarize current research in a particular area, have a maximum length limit of 18 pages. Comment papers, that critique already published papers, should be no more than 4 pages in length. These guidelines include all content such as the abstract, figures, references and the appendices.
- Format:papers must be typed in a font size no smaller than 10 pt and should be in standardized fonts such as Times New Roman or Arial. All pages should be numbered. Authors should not copy the format of the published journal.
- Language, spelling and grammar:all papers must be written in English. If English is not your first language, you should ask an English-speaking colleague to proofread your paper.
- Author affiliations:these should immediately follow the title. For multiple-authored articles, list the full names of all the authors, followed by the full postal and email addresses, using identifiers to link an author with an address where necessary. If an author's present address is different from the address at which the work was carried out, this should be given as a footnote. All co-authors must be listed on the manuscript submission and peer review site as part of the submission process.
- Abstract:This should be informative and suitable for direct inclusion in abstracting services as a self-contained article. It should not exceed 200 words. It should indicate the general scope and also state the main results obtained, methods used, the value of the work and the conclusions drawn. No figure numbers, table numbers, references or displayed mathematical expressions should be included. The abstract should be included in both the manuscript submission and peer review site submission steps and the submitted paper.
- Tables: Tables should be referred to explicitly in the text. Tables should be referred to in numerical order.
- Cover letters are required for all submissions
- Cover letters must include a statement of originality and confirmation that this paper has not been submitted to any other journals.
- If your manuscript has previously been submitted to this or any other journal and subsequently rejected, you must provide copies of all correspondence involving the earlier submission including the final decision letter. You must also include an additional document detailing how you have improved your paper from the previous rejected version. Please upload this document alongside both your submitted manuscript file and your cover letter. Failure to do so may cause delays or interruptions to paper processing and will result in the rejection of your manuscript.
- If your manuscript was previously a conference paper please attach the paper and details of how the manuscript has been expanded.
The Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Technology applies the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license to published articles. Under this license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content, but they allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute and/or copy the content as long as the original authors and source are cited. Appropriate attribution can be provided by simply citing the original article.